DFRobot WiDo is an open source Arduino-compatible board to be used as an Internet of Things node.
DFRobot WiDo, more information
DFRobot WiDo is an open source board fully compatible with Arduino and periphery modules with a WiFi chip you can use as an Internet of Things node.
- Power Supply range: 5v or 7-12v
- Arduino Leonardo Compatible
- Integrate with WG1300 WIFI chip and support 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g network
- WIFi and MicroSD driven by SPI port
- On board 2.4G PCB Antenna
- Driver pins
- WIFI Module-D7(IRQ),D5(VBAT),D10(CS),D14(MISO),D15(SCK),D16(MOSI)
- User friendly Reset button
- Dimension: 72 mm x 55 mm(2.83" x 2.17")
- Wiki Doc
Index Internet of Things