ESP32 Development Board WiFi Bluetooth Dual Cores Ultra Low Power Consumption ESP-32 ESP-32S Board
ESP32 Development Board WiFi Bluetooth Dual Cores Ultra Low Power Consumption ESP-32 ESP-32S Board is a development platform with hardware suitable to develop solutions for the Internet of Things.
ESP32 Development Board WiFi Bluetooth Dual Cores Ultra Low Power Consumption ESP-32 ESP-32S Board, more information
Note. This board is produced and sold by Makerfocus in the USA and by MakerHawk in Europe. Their features are exactly the same.
- Onboard CP2102 stable USB to TTL chip to ensure the normal communication of the serial port.
- Supports automatically download, you don't need manual change into download and run mode.
- High quality with Immersion Gold. Support ESP32 - Arduino.
- Supports the development of Windows systems (cygwin and msys32 simulation environments) and Linux systems.
- High performance-price ratio
- Small volume, easily embeded to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol,Freertos
- Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
CPU and memory:
- The ESP32-D0WDQ6 has two low-power Xtensaandreg; 32-bit LX6 MCUs.
- On-chip storage includes:
- 448 KB ROM for program startup and kernel function calls.
- 520 KB on-chip SRAM for data and instruction storage.
- 8 KB SRAM in RTC, or RTC slow memory, can be accessed by the coprocessor in Deep-sleep mode.
- 8-KB SRAM in RTC, RTC Fast Memory, which can be used for data storage and access by the host CPU when RTC starts in Deep-sleep mode.
- 1 kbit eFuse, where 256 bits are system-specific (MAC address and chip set); the remaining 768 bits are reserved for user applications, including Flash encryption and chip ID.
- ESP-WROOM-32 integrates 4MB of SPIFlash
Index Internet of Things