Internet of Things, Linux, free / open source
The Internet of Things promises to be the next revolution in an increasingly connected world with the ability to have devices such as home appliances and other electronic equipment connected to the Internet. The need to create devices that are low-cost and based on existing standards has made the Linux operating system and its derivatives ideal for the Internet of Things. If you already work in the home automation field you too can find products userful for your systems.
This section, for now small but bound to grow over time, is not intended to create an exhaustive catalog of electronic products for the Internet of Things linked to the world of free / open source software but only to offer some ideas for people who want to achieve do in this field.
Note. On the left side of this page there's an eBay banner with products connected to the Internet of Things. In the product pages there are their Amazon adverts. If you're using an adblock plugin you won't see them, if you want to see them you have to add this website to the white list.
- Seeedstudio Dragino HE
- Seeedstudio Blend V1.0
- Seeedstudio Blend Micro
- Seeedstudio Seeeduino Cloud
- Seeedstudio Wio Link
- Seeedstudio Wio Node
- Seeedstudio LinkIt ONE
- Seeedstudio Wio Link Event Kit
- Seeedstudio Wio Link Starter Kit
- Seeedstudio Wio Link Environment Kit
- Seeedstudio Wio Link Bootcamp Kit
- Seeedstudio Wio Link Deluxe Kit
- Seeedstudio Wio Link Deluxe Plus Kit
- Seeedstudio LinkIt Assist 2502
- Seeedstudio Sidekick Basic Kit for LinkIt ONE
- Seeedstudio Grove Starter Kit for LinkIt ONE
- Seeedstudio Dragino V2 MS14-S with M32 IoT Module
- Seeedstudio RedBear DUO - Wi-Fi + BLE IoT Board / RB Link
- SeeedStudio BeagleBone Green Wireless